Society : Diary Of A Scarlet Woman!!



DIARY OF A SCARLET WOMAN

EPISODE 8


“Love who you love because life isn’t guaranteed. You've got to get up and make a move...The world won’t see you until you do”…
Yes I want to love and be loved and also see the world. We left the house at few minutes past 2pm. The boys got ready much earlier whilst the ladies had to take their time to look good.
He picked his father’s Mercedes Benz G-wagon, black in color.
The car spoke of class. The interiors exuded pure quality, the seat made from soft leather.
Andrew sat in front while the ladies sat behind. It took me a while before I stopped looking around inside the car. The best I have been in was my father’s cars, a pajero jeep and his Volvo car. Both with fabric seat and stereo radio. Money is good, I said to myself.
We blasted some Nigerian jams as we set sail to celebrate Stanley’s day.


First we dropped by at Shoprite, picked some drinks and grilled chicken, then we proceeded to Dominos/cold-stone to get some pizza and ice cream.
The plan was to take everything to LCC where we would have a picnic and relax. We got to LCC around past 3pm due to slight traffic on the lekki expressway.
It was a fun and beautiful place to be. The ambience was peaceful and the environment serene.
We took lots of pictures, played some card games, relaxed and talked about school. Which department is the best, which lecturer is the most mean and the general gossips about our fellow students. We also visited the Zoo section and took some pictures of wild animals. The boys convinced us to climb the ‘canopy walk’. Ah, I was scared initially.
I held the supporting rope tight and regularly screamed when the bridge swings. It was exciting, fun and scary.
I couldn’t wait to get to the end of the bridge. They all laughed at me.
I breathed a sigh of relief as soon as my feet touched the ground.
We also did a cart race and rode on the roller coaster. It was a really fun place to be.
We finally left by few minutes past 6pm in order to meet up with the movie showing by 7:30, we opted to watch ‘10days in Suncity’ by the popular comedian AY.


Andrew decided to support his friend by paying for the movie tickets.
 Andrew is actually a cool guy and comes from a rich home too. His humility is what really delights me.
His dad is also into oil & gas and his mum is late (Plane crash…2004 sosoliso crash).
He hails from delta state and I am sure he was the right guy for chidinma.
Andrew also offered to buy us popcorn and soft drinks but we declined the gesture. We were all full from the food and drinks we have had all day.
 My tummy was already bloated. We chilled for a few minutes taking pictures before they started admitting viewers in after a brief stop and search.
The movie was hilarious as we all laughed our cheeks out.
AY was really funny, and the actors and actresses  equally delivered their part perfectly.
The cast and story plot was equally on point. I rated it a 9/10 movie…no movie is ever perfect.
We all paired up in the cinema except Anita. I was sure she was feeling a bit lonely but she was sure having a swell time as well.
The movie ended by past 9pm. Most of us were pretty tired but we knew the night was still young.
 It was time to boogie down. I was in the mood to dance and at least sweat a bit so I can feel better from my bloated state.


We drove to ‘Quilox’, a beehive for night crawlers.
It was in prime location, few minutes’ drive from the popular ‘1004’ flats.
As Stanley drove very close to the entrance, the security men without much hesitation, opened the gate for him to park inside (who wouldn’t, when you see a G-wagon).
As soon as we stepped out from the car, we were given a V.I.P treatment.
Money and class speaks for itself. We stayed in the V.I.P section of the club, I looked around and watched as people danced and smoked their shisha.
The lighting of the club was beautiful and the music that blared through the room was powerful, it came with an urge to get on your feet and dance.

We just got there, so I had to caution myself because I was just so eager to dance.
In a short while, our drinks arrived, 3 bottles of champagne with fire cracker accompanying and the Deejay cutting short the music to announce the birthday of Stanley…this came with cheers and screams and a birthday song was slammed by the Deejay.
Stanley waved at everyone to acknowledge their best wishes.
We popped our chilled champagne and sipped while the music and the groove increased.
 “Happy birthday King Stephen” I whispered into his ears again.
 He smiled as he kissed my cheeks. “Thanks honey. Save me some of your dance moves later tonight” he said.
I am sure he had seen my restless body, moving involuntarily to beats upon beats. I really wanted to get up and dance but everyone was just chilling.
Anita was sipping her drink and busy with her phone, only God knows who she was chatting up and blushing.
Nma and Andrew were talking inaudibly due to the loud music.



After a while, it was time to exercise the body. I was already tipsy from the fast consumption of my drink. Stephen was my bartender as he regularly filled up my glass whenever he noticed it was empty.
 I was rushing the sweet champagne, it was cold and tasted good. It was a slow killer.
I took the initiative when I was tired of waiting for someone to make the first move. I stood up, adjusted my hot gown and grabbed Stanley’s hand. “Excuse me handsome for a dance” I said to him.
He smiled and obliged my request.
We started with the slow rhythmic moves before the deejay increased our mood by changing to a hit song.
 Like everyone had been expecting the song, the cheers and shouts ensued.
The party was rejuvenated. Andrew grabbed chidinma’s hands after much persuasion.
As we were all dancing, one older looking man, walked up to Anita and started a conservation with her.
After a while, she started smiling and before I could say jack, they hit it off on the dance floor.
 From my rough estimation, the man was in his mid/late 30’s, he was neatly dressed with a clean shave. No pot belly and he also looked rich. He came with a group of friends.
I was happy at least Annie wasn’t bored anymore. She got company.
But something about it felt off…but I snapped my thoughts out of it and continued to enjoy the good music.


We danced and drank till 2:55am, the last time I checked my time.
 I was getting exhausted as I requested for a bottle of water from one of the waiters that came around to serve an adjacent table.
We decided to call it a night, it was already 3:15am and clearly we were all tired.
We signaled Anita of our plans and I could see her reluctance to go.
She wanted us to stay till 4 am but chidinma wouldn’t hear of it. She was restless and was almost sleeping off on Andrew’s shoulder.
After a while, she exchanged contacts with the man as we left the club.
She was obviously not happy but nobody cared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!