Society : Diary Of A Scarlet Woman!!



DIARY OF A SCARLET WOMAN

EPISODE 9:

We got to the house before 3:50am.
The road was clear as few cars plied the road.
We still blasted some music on our way home. I felt a new kind of energy.
I wasn’t really tired but the club house became stuffy and the air became hot.
I tried cheering Annie up on our way home. She finally brightened up and opened up on her attraction to the man made her want to stay more.
 I was surprised. Ah Annie! I thought you have a boyfriend” I exclaimed.
She gave me a nudge. “So? Somebody cannot like someone else again?”
she threw back at me.
Well it’s her life I concluded. She was clearly happy and from what I could deduce, she is attracted to older men. Chidinma was half asleep when we got to the house. Andrew had to hold her as we entered the house.
He took her to her room and tucked her in to sleep. Anita entered her room, same with Andrew and Stanley and I was left in the sitting room. I took off my shoes and felt so good...…that relief.


Stanley offered me a glass of sweet wine and after much persuasion I took the drink.
He came over to where I was seated and held my feet up. He massaged them gently, much to my pleasure and satisfaction.
 I loved it and I closed my eyes to enjoy it. “Soft feet you’ve got” he said. I tried saying thank you but the pleasure I was getting from that massage didn’t allow me open my mouth.
He smiled because of the soft moans I let out periodically. He was really good at it. After a while, he stopped and grabbed his drinks. “Thank you Stanley. I have had the best time of my life today.
Thanks for the trips and especially for the foot massage. You are a darling” I said in appreciation.
 He came closer and planted a kiss on my lips. “Anything for my angel” he said as I blushed.
The adrenaline rush catalyzed by the alcohol overtook us as we locked lips and kissed passionately. He carried me upstairs to his room.



He was quite strong, though I was scared of falling.
 As we got into the room, we started out with pillow fight, as we jumped on the bed, laughing and throwing pillows at each other.
He defeated me as I slumped on the bed and he yelled in victory.
We were just like babies under 10.
He laid beside me and said all the sweet things a man could say to a lady. He was gentle and passionate as he kissed my neck and lips.
I was burning up in passion and I wanted him inside me.
 He stopped after a while to seek my approval, but none was forth coming.
 I was still scared.
He continued with his kisses down to my ‘veejayjay’.
 I felt tingles and saw twinkle stars.
He was quite good at it.
I couldn’t contain my excitement as I moaned loudly.
I was already dripping wet.
After much persuasion and amid pains, Stanley took my virginity.
 I couldn’t say if I enjoyed it…maybe the romance leading to it but the pains blocked my nerves of pleasure.
He held me close after he climaxed.


A thousand and one thoughts were running through my mind.
What did I just do?
 I consistently questioned my action. What will my grandma and mum do if they find out I have lost my virginity, my pride, when I was supposed to be in school studying.
I felt bitter and I felt like I had made a huge mistake, I began to second guess every action that led to this moment. What if I had stayed back in school or actually gone home, what ifs…... filled my thoughts.
I looked back and discovered that Stanley had dozen off.
I shook my head.
He had gotten the perfect birthday gift.
I stood up and picked my clothes littered at all ends of the room.
 Stanley passed out clearly,  because he didn’t wake up despite my movements.
 I grabbed my clothes and tiptoed to my room stark naked and prayed no one sees me.


As soon as I got into my room, I headed straight to the bathroom to wash off and shower.
I spent an unusually long time in the bathroom.
I cried as the shower splashed on my face.
I felt like it was washing away my sin. After a while, when I started feeling cold, I stepped out of the shower and dried my body.
I wore my sleeping short and a singlet and laid on the bed.
 The only consolation on my mind was, the man I love took my pride.
 I questioned the validity of his affection but I erased those thoughts.
He loved me too…I concluded and we will spend the rest of our life together (Mother Nature must have been laughing out loud wherever she is).
My life…my dreams.
In a little while, my thoughts faded, I dozed off.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!