Society : Diary Of A Scarlet Woman!!


DIARY OF A SCARLET WOMAN

EPISODE 7


He eventually caught up with me as I ran up the stairs.
I was panting and he held me from behind.
We were just laughing like kids playing hide and seek. He was just fun to be with. We ended up in his room. I just laid down to catch my breath. He just stood there staring at me…he loves what he is seeing. I was just rocking my sexy navy blue nightie, my boobs were kind of visible and were popping out while I was running around.
No bra on but my breast were still full, thanks to my virgin status.
He joined me on the bed and we cuddled up.
This was the first time I was lying this close to a man besides my father when I was still a little girl.
 He smelled lovely and held me like a baby. “You are very beautiful, you know that right?” he said to me.


 I giggled and blushed.
I felt good around him.
He said all sorts of sweet things to me while I looked into his eyes.
 I could see the sincerity in them.
 We ended up kissing passionately.
 He fondled my breasts while his lips was locked in mine.
I was completely aroused.
He proceeded to my laps as he slowly moved his hands beneath my nightie.
 I wasn’t wearing any underwear. Immediately I felt his hands close to my ‘veejayjay’, I quickly snapped like someone was trying to violate me.
It was a reflex action. He stopped and asked what the matter was.
 I just sat up and arranged myself. I didn’t know if I was ready to go that route yet. The words and advises of my grandma flashed through my head again…I could audibly hear the echoes of her voice. I panicked.


He came close to me to know why I reacted that way.
I couldn’t tell him I was still a virgin.
 I didn’t want him to look at me like a small girl and probably change his feelings towards me.
 After much persuasion and conviction, I opened up to him.
He paused for a while and was like “wow! Are you for real? How old are you?” he asked.
“I am 18years” I replied.
 He burst into laughter.
I completely understood why. I didn’t look my age at all.
18! He exclaimed…yes and why are you laughing?” I asked feigning anger.
“I am sorry dear” he said, apologizing for his immature behavior. He came close to me and held my hands while looking into my eyes.
“I am proud of you” he said. I smiled.
He was such a sweet guy. “I love you Stanley.
 I am so lucky to have you and if I will give up my pride, I want it to be with you” I told him.
He smiled and kissed my lips again…he was panting this time. I could see how uneasy he was.
His ‘gentle tiger’ was already bulging ready to tear through any fleshy meat.
“I love you too baby” he said… a lot raced through my mind. “Does he mean it? Or is he only after my body?


It was only natural to be sexually attracted to someone but I wanted more than sex.
 I really loved him.
After a while, we went downstairs to join the rest of the squad but we stopped half way when I heard sex moans from the adjacent room.
I was excited sort of and tiptoed to listen closely. Stanley followed as I dragged him gently.
 He was already smiling as he knew what was going on.
I looked through the key-hole and saw chidinma and Andrew in a weird sex position.
I was amazed. Wow! I haven’t seen that style before. My girl was clearly enjoying herself as Andrew taught her one or two skills.
I couldn’t take it anymore, I just walked away. Stanley was still smiling. I just shook my head…bad boys” I called him…referring to him and his friend.
 If I had allowed him have his way, I am sure by now, I would have screamed down the whole building with my legs hanging on the ceiling now. Hot bloods…



We then went downstairs and saw Anita lying down on the couch. She was on a phone conversation. Stanley went to the refrigerator to get some drinks for us while I approached Annie…she signaled to me she is on a conversation with her mum. So I kept quiet. She lied she was still in school and working on some projects and assignments. ‘Linus mba’ I gave her the thumbs up.
Stanley brought the drinks and wanted to talk before I hushed him and he decoded what was going on.
Madonna students and steady lies are like Jollof rice and Dodo…we have a bag filled with lies, we dish it out hot and well garnished.
Already in my 200level and I know most of the tricks and format.
She ended her call shortly…
”Hi guys. What’s up?” She said to us with a sarcastic look (the kind of look you give someone when you catch them in a compromising position but they aren’t aware you saw them).
 “We are good” I replied her while Stanley poured us some drinks. She wasn't aware of my virgin status and I intended to keep it that way.
 I didn't want her to look down on me sort of.


 I wanted to be seen as a big girl.
Just as we were chilling, watching an interesting program on TV, Nma and Andrew walked down the stairs.
 “Hey guys” nma hailed us.
I couldn’t help it, as I burst into laughter. Stanley tried to hold me but I couldn’t stop.
Anita deciphered what must have happened.
 “You guys left me here and went upstairs to have some good time, over 2hours now” Anita said.
“Awwwww! Did you miss us?” I asked sarcastically.
We all laughed. Chidinma clearly looked ruffled with a flash of brightening smile on her face…I just pointed at her and winked.
She clearly had an orgasm…that’s the only explanation after all the ringtones I heard upstairs.
 She became shy and went to sit close to Andrew.
She looked way too innocent for what I witnessed upstairs.
We'll,  I guess beautiful girls always look innocent anytime…....flips hair.
It was almost 1pm and we all agreed to go shower and dress up for the day’s activities.
“Whoooooh! We are going to boogey down!” I said in excitement and showing off my dance moves.
They all stared at me with an amused face.
They probably didn’t know today was gonna be my first day in a night club.
 I was clearly excited to see this side of life…dangerous path or not, I wanted to experience the thrills and groove.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!