Diary Of A Scarlet Woman!!



DIARY OF A SCARLET WOMAN

EPISODE 10

I woke up with a banging headache.
 I could feel my brains pounding. Hangover!
I struggled to get out of bed.
 I opened my eyes and it was already past 11am.
 Damn!
 I must have slept my brains out...who wouldn't?
After sleeping by almost 5am a night before.
 I was still trying to grasp the reality of the day when I heard a knock on the door.
I was too weak to ask who it was but after a few seconds, the door was opened.
 It was Stanley, walking in with a tray of invisible items.
 I couldn't see the contents from where I was lying and i couldn't even open my eyes clearly.
"Good morning my angel" he greeted.
"I hope you slept well?" He continued.
I just simply nodded in affirmation.
 He smiled and came close to the bed and sat down.


He brought a hot sweet smelling cup of tea and toast bread and some baked beans on the side.
He looked at me and smiled.
 "Baby I made this for you. I am sure your head pounds?" He said.
 I also nodded in affirmation while trying to sit up and held my head.
He passed me two white capsules to swallow.
From the description, I knew it was some sort of aspirin. I gulped it down with my tea. I was so famished.
I rushed a piece of the toast. Hmmmmmm! Yummy! He tried.
He smiled at me. I sure needed this.
After a while, when I emptied the bowl and the cup of tea, I was a bit relieved. "Thanks dear. You are a life saver" I said to him. "You're welcome honey. Anything for you" he said.
He took the tray and dropped on the floor.


He then came close to me and held my hands; "Baby, I am sorry about last night. I didn't mean to..." He started before I cut him short. "Its okay dear. No need to bring it up. We both wanted it.
It's not entirely your fault. I also led you on, so it would be unfair for you to take the whole blame" I said to him.
"And besides, I want to preserve the sweet memory of last night" I said with a smile on my face.
 He was now relaxed and happy.
 "Alright dear. Yesterday was the best birthday I have had in a long while. All thanks to you" he said. I just smiled weakly. I needed more sleep. He understood... "I guess I will leave you to get more sleep dear. Buzz me when you are awake" he said as he stood to leave. "okay dear" I said as I slipped back into the silky pink duvet".
He kissed my forehead and left.
 I smiled. He is perfect I said in my heart...
Everyone has a story.
No matter how pretty or ugly someone looks, we all have some hidden story. Some we can be proud to tell, others hidden and locked away to the deepest part of our memory.


 I finally woke up 3pm. I stayed on the bed for an extra hour before I made my way to the shower to have a cold bath.
 I guess I will feel better after the shower. I thought to myself.
 After an extra hour of bathing and dressing up, I made my way out of the room.
I felt like I had wasted the whole day indoors.
The house was a bit quiet, i checked stanley's room,he wasnt there. Same with nma and anita.
I decided to check the backyard. I met the squad behind, at the pool side.
 They were all having fun in the pool. I felt like I had missed out on the fun...well if any of them knew what I had gone through the previous night, they'd  understand.
I looked around but Stanley wasn't in the pool. It was just nma, Andrew and Annie. I tried buzzing him on his cell-phone but he wasn't picking up.
Something was amiss. I asked Andrew about Stanley's movement, he said he stepped out earlier to see some friends. Friends! I didn't want to ask further questions so I don't appear desperate or.......I just sat on the relaxing bench and watched them have fun in the pool.
I was kind of perturbed. But I dismissed the thoughts. It could be a harmless visit. But why ain't he picking my calls?


A thousand and one thoughts ran through my mind, but I dismissed all and remained optimistic.
 It was getting dark before we all went inside the house. Nma noticed I wasn't too happy. "Sharon are you alright?" She asked. I tried to fake a smile. "Yes dear. I am fine, just slight headache" I lied.
I was perfectly OK. She smiled. "Are you sure you are not missing your boo?" she said while trying to tickle me. I smiled. "Did you know when he left the house?" I stylishly asked Nma."Well I can't say for sure but we have been at the pool side since 2pm. So its most likely he left earlier. But the last time I saw him was around 10am and or thereabouts when he was in the kitchen" she said.
 I exhaled and I didn't ask further questions.
Love can make you act irrational at times. I was already feeling hungry as I made my way to the kitchen to fix some good food..."who is hungry?" I asked as virtually everyone yelled "Me!!!" I smiled...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!