Society : Womens Magic

SOME  GUYS ARE WONDERFUL !!!
.
HIS FRIEND: Bro, abeg I need help... I need 1,500 Naira make I solve one pressing problem now. I go give you back, latest by weekend.
.
GUY: Aawww, sorry brother,, the only money I have now is just this 500 Naira,, and I plan to eat with it this afternoon 250 and later in the night 250.
Chai... Nothing dey bro...
.
30 MINUTES LATER ~
.
SANDRA: (on phone)... Hello dear,,, I need 3k for my hair,,, and like 2k for my cream,,, should I come for the whole weekend or should I come today and go tomorrow?
.
SAME GUY: eeh? Erm.. Errm.. Ok, that's 5k right? No problem... Can you come now and go after the weekend?
.

SANDRA: Yea, but you will first give me the 5k before I drop my bag when I come oO..
.
SAME GUY: That's no problem, babe. Are you coming now?
.
SANDRA: aah.. Aah.. No na... Let me take my bath first. I ll call you while coming.
.
SAME GUY: ohh ok dear...
(He rushes and sweeps his room, sprays air-freshner, makes the bedsheet and gradually get into the anointing of konji)
****************************************
Women are magicians...
They can make broke guys  automatically become loaded.
.
Oh Lawd!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!