Why Lie?  By Princess Nsikak.

This 'handsome' fella moved in newly to our street. The dark version of Ramsey Noah. He stays at the next compound.
Not too surprising, he was well known in the street by everyone because of # one thing. So this is what this guy does. Immediately, he enters the street, he starts making this call from the gate to his compound. There are 63 compounds on my street and he lives at 39. So imagine the scene of him always making calls. This has been going on for 7years.
.
.

Picture this, as soon as this guy enters the street he places his phone to his ears, sometimes he uses headset/bluetooth device to talk till he gets to his compound. It's funny because anytime I sight him elsewhere, he doesn't make calls but when he enters our street the calls from # aliens start.
.
.
So one day, I hugged him on his way back and tagged along with him (he's my elder brother's friend). I did this to eavesdrop on this call of his. He was talking about imaginary money and CEOs. Huh? How come? Laugh no gree me.
It's laughable because this guy has nothing. His room is empty. I understand I shouldn't judge this guy's room, but I was disappointed he's been living this way for 7years. Talking to an imaginary someone about millions of Naira. Everyone knows him as the guy that talks on phone for the past 7years he's moved in.
This was in Lagos.
.
.
Here in PH, this guy and his 2sisters moved in to the compound this year.
This guy found out there are many young men like him in the compound and very beautiful ladies and for reasons known to him, he starts faking calls. During election period, we no hear word for compound because of this guy. He keeps talking LOUD on phone when he sees neighbors hanging outside and gisting. He talks about this billions he will get from a certain minister, a certain commissioner, he talks about contracts he will get. Not knowing, the people he fakes this call with are really working under these names he mentions.
Is like the case of a guy leaning against a car to
# chyke a girl, forming the car is his not knowing she's the owner of the car.
# EPIC_ELA_ON_YOUR_FACE
.
.
.
This guy at the indomie joint comes there to eat and it's been okay for him. But the first day he heard me speak, I don't know what came over him, he changed. Lmao!
I've been seeing this guy at the indomie joint for the past 1 month. He has never made any call but the first day I spoke and he heard. The next day he saw me at the shop, # container_ah_nabia . He started talking about containers and the millions he was expecting. And it's been happening for days now.
.
.
.
They say you miss future husbands via BBM by deleting them from your BBM if you weren't told how they got your pin.
But I say, you miss out on good things, on good jobs, good opportunities when you constantly live a lie.
You miss out when you lie and form.
.
.
.
It's like me knowing I have just N1000 in my bank account and then forming it's N100,000. Why? Then I form and pretend to someone I don't know inside a bus, keke or anywhere. Because I'm trying to give this stranger a picture of me being rich when I am a broke ass nigga. That person might have helped me if I admitted it's 1k I have in my account. That person might just be moved to help but because of the forming, damn! I miss on a job or connections.
.
.
.
Worst are those people that beg for money and then claim they got the money from a friend abroad.
You lie about your life. Everything about you is a fucking lie. Why???
.
.
When your life is a hall of lie you miss out on good things.
Why do people traveling on long distant journey lie inside the bus?
.
.
On my way back to PH from Lagos, apart from it being a bad journey because I was throwing up. One guy at the back seat just kept forming rubbish. Dude, if you have the kinda money you are making us believe, why be inside a bus? Why would someone have 28billion POUNDs (pounds ooo) and then stress himself to sit in a bus with transport fare of N4500 ONLY. Even plane tickets won't even make him shake because he has that huge cash.
.
.
.
You live in the slums (ghetto) but tell that guy/girl you live in VGC.
You stay in a one room apartment but say it's a flat.
You squat with a friend but lie it's your apartment and you are the one helping the friend.
You borrow shoes but claim it was sent to you by your aunt abroad.
Who are you?
You are jobless but lie you are a banker or you got this great job that earns you thousands.
.
.
Who are you?
It's better you let people know your broke ass state than claim riches when you clearly don't have it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!