Society: Rantings?!!!

Ok.
I was at my 2nd family house and my 16years old step
brother had his 15years old girlfriend come over.
After 30mins, I saw that the atmosphere kinda changed, and
before I knew it, he kissed her on the lips.
I wasn't comfortable, so I excused myself.
They needed privacy. And being an open minded big Aunt, I
gave them that.
.
.
Forget their ages, I don't feel comfortable staying in a room
or a place where 2 lovers clearly need their moment. (Well,
except of course I want to do wickedness). I don't like
seeing my friends kiss, I simply excuse myself.
I believe, newly married couples also need that privacy for
like 2years at most. In that 2years, they must have had all
the sex they will never have when kids and extended family
start coming in and disturbing them.
.
.
So, my elder bro just got married and it's been going
smoothly for them. None of my family members have gone
to sleep over at their place or go to borrow money or things.
I like that!
.
.
As long as I've never seen my own mother frustrate another
woman's child. No one is permitted to frustrate me IF I get
married.
I don't like Africa way of marriage.
I don't believe in marrying a man and his family. It's not like
at midnight his family will do the things he does.
Let's chill out.
.
.
Why do extended family disturb a newly wedded couple?
You see that a couple are just starting their life together and
that's when you feel it's the right time to send a family
member to them, with excuses of sending them to school or
starting business.
.
.
Really?
.
.
Then those over virtuous women, because they don't want
to be hated by the man's family members would happily tell
them to come and later regret their actions.
In most cases, the family member ends up being
disrespectful or saying things to the husband which may
cause misunderstanding.
.
.
This thing is simple.
If during courtship, I notice I'm trying so hard to be accepted
and loved by the man's family, I'm taking a walk. I don't
have that time to force myself on people to accept me.
I don't have time to start being clingy to mama or buying
earrings and gold jewelry so she loves me.
If at any time she compares me to someone she likes or
knows, I'm taking a walk.
That's how it starts.
.
.
They'd indirectly or sometimes directly let you know you
ain't loved, but because you expect or believe in magic, you
force yourself in and then cry foul on how your mother in-
law is a devil.
.
.
I know my mother can't frustrate another woman's child.
She buys things and sends them to the new wives. She calls
her sons to come pick it and give to their wives. Then she
still calls them on phone to know if they have received it.
She's happy, wives are happy. Everyone is happy.
.
.
I understand it's important you take care of your siblings.
But I don't like the idea of siblings or distant relatives
coming to a newly wedded home.
You will only be a devil's advocate for what God has joined
together.
When they plan on doing it in the kitchen, they won't,
because they know someone lives with them.
When they want to do it in the bathroom, they can't, because
someone lives with them and that someone might just want
to bath that time.
.
.
There are very annoying mothers. They feel the new wives
is out to stop their perfect sons from helping them.
Fine! I understand. Moms are very important. Take care of
them, but moms should also understand when there's a
new family in the making.
.
.
Don't be a wicked witch by frustrating your daughters in-
law. Don't be a wizard by supporting your witchy mom's
frustrations on your wife.
.
.
A real man that loves his wife protects her from his family
and friends.
When your family members start frustrating her, be man
enough by defending her. Defend her from your friends or
the amebo aka mebo mebo people around.
.
.
Anyone that's out to frustrate me.
# evuLLaugh .
Make that time reach.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!