Xenophobia Baseless Animals!!!

THIS IS A "Shade" . IF YOU FEEL IT'S DIRECTED AT YOU,
ABEG, IGNORE L!!!
1999, I was 7 years old then, I just got back from my Grand mother's funeral.
I was with dad and mom in a bus.
I don't know what our bus driver did, but I saw that Soldiers were chasing our bus and asking him to stop, he sped off instead.
The bus driver didn't stop, so the best way for these men to stop him was firing gun shots at our bus, it killed 2 passengers at the back and then they shot at the tyres.
They are stupid, you know? Why fire shots at passengers that did no wrong when they just could have shot at the tyres?
Well, the bus driver had no choice but stopped.
I saw him been dragged out, beaten and then they placed a tyre round his neck, poured him fuel and burnt him.
I saw him try to run, till he fell down and stopped moving.
1999, This happened.
The tires were changed and my dad drove that bus to Lagos.
That single act has been affecting me for years till NOW.
I have phobia for traveling, I always feel something bad would happen.
The ALUU 4 that were burnt, I regretted watching the video, I still have memory flash of the video even as I type this.
I watch horror movies but hate to see someone get burnt, it destabilize me.
And here comes # Xenophobia
For reasons, I don't talk(write) about it.
I unfollow people that uploads the photos, I can't bring myself to looking at it.
I don't even want to read the details how someone gets killed, this is because of the mental torture I'm down with.
The first day I asked a simple question about the incident, A South African over grown(mature) baby took it P.
I mean, she completely went off, she ran mad.
I asked a question, how boycotting MTN, DSTV, SHOPRITE would stop the animals from killing Africans?
Even my 10months and 8months old sisters would understand it.
But an over grown mama misunderstood that post, like it wasn't enough, she threw a shade at me, and other Nigerians, thinking that's all, she inboxed me to type the history of South Africa.
The annoying part of all these, ever since the killings, I've never read any South African condemn the act. Even this
particular over grown baby.
She compared Boko Haram to the killings in South Africa. She said Nigerians have been killing other foreigners and for
that, we have no right to judge South Africans.
When Boko Haram kill people, Nigerians condemn the act, we make posts about it, we write to Government officials, we even insult them.
This is Nigerians coming together against Boko Haram.
But South Africans all sit their asses at home, doing nothing. None of them has condemned the act.
This overgrown mama says it's God's plan that South Africans are taking lives. She went further to state Bible verses how nations would be against nations and telling me to make research on why South Africans are killing Africans.
Pls permit me to call her an animal.
A big one!!!
If you as a South African never condemned the acts, you are no different from the animals taking lives.
It's disappointing that people read posts without understanding a word, and instead of asking for further explanations chose to act a fool.
Please, I don't take it kindly with people fooling their age in my inbox.
If you inbox me to type trash, You won't like my reply.
I'm that rude.
South Africans like the one that inboxed me are animals, lazy and useless.
Cry!!!
I have friends over there, and I fear for them.
I don't want to talk about Xenophobia, it's not good for my health.
           
                     Princess Jessy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!