Society: Holier Than Thou!

So, 2 sisters moved in newly to the compound.

Perfect definition of "locals"
They claim to be born again, so they look at other ladies and I that wear bum shorts as hell fire candidates.
They make side remarks, I pretend not to hear them because they think I'm Yoruba and I won't understand Ibibio when they speak and I'm always with my earpiece on.
They have been annoying other neighbors and they get ignored.
A male neighbor almost beat one of them but held back because there was a fine of 10,000naira for any guy that beats his girlfriend/wife/ lady in the compound.
One time, one of these girls deliberately stayed in the bathroom for 30mins because I was next.
E pain me o
I washed my clothes last month, and this "Red Bororo" felt that was the right time to burn her garbage, and this affected my clothes as the ashes settled on it.
When I asked, she answered me rudely.
What can I do? Nothing!
So today, an hour ago.
I washed my clothes yesterday, it rained and they got wet again, early this morning I took them outside to dry on the rope.
I went back to check the clothes because these girls were washing and knowing the capacity of their brain, I knew
something bad would happen.
#sighs
They didn't disappoint me.
One placed her ankara close to my white crop top (one of my favorites) arrrrrggggghhhhhh!
She did it deliberately.
It was stained already.
From white, my top is now rainbow in color.
Arrrrrggggghhhhh!
I smiled, removed my other clothes and placed them in a bucket.
I waited 20mins so she spread her clothes well.
I went outside with a knife, and cut the long rope and her clothes (all of 'em) her pants, bra, white, ankara fell on the
mud ground.
"Ooooops!"
And I walked in.
I feel good.
Call me whatever...
They are still outside cursing their ancestors sha, while I type this.
Smiles.
                       Princess Jessycar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!