Valentine's day celebrations

I'm my mother's little girl.
I just entered SS1 and was feeling so fly like a big girl. You
know that feeling you had when you were in senior secondary
school?
Same way I felt.
Well, it was February, and guys were already asking their
crush to be their val.
Some got turned down, because the girls wanted their own
crush to ask them the sweetest question of "will you be my
val?"
I was very popular that time because I specialized in designing
cards and writing love letters for classmates that wanted to
give it to that special someone.
I made money, but I wasn't happy because no one was asking
me to be their val.
By 13th Feb, everyone had vals, even the least person you
would expect had vals except me.
I was moody.
14th came and all girls in school had a touch of red.
From red ear-rings to red bracelets, to red hair ribbons, to red
flowers tied to their socks.
It was a beautiful sight to behold.
During the morning assembly, the principal warned us not to
partake in val as it was a sin, and threatened to punish any
student exchanging val gifts.
After the assembly, we went back to our classrooms while the
teachers had a 2hrs meeting.
It was like the principal deliberately held that meeting to allow
love birds exchange gifts. good man
Gifts were flying around, from friendship rings, flowers,
lingeries, boxers, perfumes, first time kiss and the likes.
Some guys that were "val-less" hurriedly asked me to design
love cards because they finally had vals (the girls that were
doing shakara,their crushes disappointed them so they had no
choice )
I kept drawing different love shapes and doing some crazy
designs for them and I charged them high.
While I did this, some had their first romance of smooching (
) .. It was fun!!!
It was 4pm and school closed, I ended up having no val, it
pained me oooo.
Everyone was excited to go home, I was the last person to
leave the class. I was cleaning my black shoes, when he
entered my class.
He was my first love, and secondary crush. I'm older by a year
but he had a macho body, that made me look like a baby
when with him.
'Hi' he said smiling
'Hi' I replied
He stretched his hands and gave me a red bag, without
thinking for a second, I snatched it (ahahahahaha, don't joke
with a desperate val-less girl ooo)
He kissed my forehead and left.
Yes, I was happy.
On my way home, I was wondering what was inside the bag,
and kept thinking how I would hide it from mum and dad.
No one was home when I arrived, I didn't even take off my
uniform, I hurriedly tore the gift pack open..
Wow!
There was a red flower,
The flower was in a vase,
The vase had water,
And there was light inside the vase too.
The water was dripping like a hour clock ( the instrument used
to know time in the olden days)
When the water dripped, it showed a gold color and when
plugged to an electric socket, it played sweet melody.
Wow!
I found myself smiling all through.
I snapped back to reality when I was thinking how to hide it
from my parents.
We stayed in a one room apartment, I had no personal room,
so I couldn't hide it.
I hid it under the bed so they won't see it.
2weeks passed.
I don't know what she was looking for, but she saw the vase.
She asked me who gave me, I started sweating all over. I
mentioned his name and she said ok. She asked if he gave me
red panties, no, he didn't.
And she tolf me to hang it in the room
She went to work and when she got back, I had a long
lecture.
Sorry for the boring story.
Anyways, I don't know what val is about, never paid attention.
I just know when its February, guys have high blood pressures
and ladies seem to be responsible.
I know on Feb 14th, women wear red and white, and I know
some churches preach against it.
I also know you can show love other days and must not
necessarily be 14th Feb.
If you got a boo, you can do something different instead of
buying gifts(boxers, red pants and bra )
Try something different.
Buy candles,
red flowers,
a bottle of wine,
Cook a good meal.
Invite him/her over.
Toast to the future.
Candles all lit up, you can make it in a circular shape or love
and stay inside.
Just eat and drink.
Kiss all you want or pray as you like
In the spirit of love
I'm wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!