Society

I just read the story of a woman that died from resulting injuries from being beaten by her husband...
She got married November 2013 and died early this year...
It made me remember my year 1..
It was 8pm, and lots of hostel girls were outside..
Some were seen hanging out with their boyfriends and displaying public affection..
Others were buying food from sellers etc...
This very beautiful girl was badly beaten by her boyfriend..
He tore her cloth, tore her bra, tore her pant, pulled out
his belt and flogged her without mercy and next thing he was seen taking his boxers down to have sex with her and
the "mumu" girl was still standing there and she was even
positioning her yansh for the sex...
Chei pacman pacman pacman squint
Someone informed the school security men what was happening and they dragged the guy/man, instead for this
girl to be happy she was saved from the public humiliation,
she was crying, begging the men to leave her because she was at fault...
What did you do??
She said a guy was looking at her.. She was supposed to
warn him not to look at her but she didn't and next,
heavenly slap landed...
When I heard it, I hissed and told her to die there, and I walked away.
This girl was begging the security men to leave her bf, that
they shouldn't come between her and her lover...
When I got to my room, I told my roommates and they
supported the guy. Saying he loves her that's why he beats
her and to my hearing they all said(the 5 of them) if their
boyfriends doesn't beat them, then he doesn't love them..
I kept quiet and never argued with them again till I left the
room...
I hate arguing with stupid people.
Last 2weeks, I saw a picture of a woman that was badly
beaten by her husband.. I wanted to write on it but kept
postponing it..
Reading the story of today, I had to..
One of the tweets was, "she was scared of returning back
home to her parents less than a year in marriage"
And that's what has been killing women..
Some women have programmed their mind that, № matter
what they face in marriage, they will die there because the
Bible told them "for better for worse"
Just last week, a girl on my list said nothing can make her
leave her marriage even if the man turns to a beast, she will
pray. According to her, after wasting all the money for
wedding celebrations, she must die in the marriage..
I read relationship pages and I see constant complains
from women that suffer domestic violence in their marriage
and women would advise them to take it to God in
prayers..
They claim God will change a man that beats you to an
angel..really????
These women will tell the women in these marriages that
marriage is for better for worse, they will tell her to control
her mouth and ignore the man, they will tell her if she
leaves her marriage, God won't be happy with her and by
so, she will miss heaven..
Omg!!!!! who da hell are you? And where do you
get that?? squint
The constant trash I read on pages...
This woman died because of what the society will say,
because the society will tell her she's a failure for not
making her marriage work.. A failure for not praying for a
violent man...
A failure for not "taking it to God in prayers"
Women die everyday as a result of beating...
Some are deceived that prayers will change a bastard..
Lord God!!!
Nobody can just change..
Its like saying, pray to God to stop your mother/father from
beating you..
There are signs to know you are dating an animal and he's
likely to beat you..
But ladies, that see being beaten as love will still stay and
then turn to prayer warriors after marriage...
This woman died as a result of what her people would
say..
She died and now she's popular because she's dead and
will be used as an example to others just as I'm doing...
If you beat women,
Hope you know that you are an animal......

Mtcheeewwwwww!!!!!

squint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!