Society: Back in the days

When I was young(primary school) I was always speaking "pidgin" I rarely spoke English Language though I did well in my English homework / classwork...
When my mum spoke to me in
English, I would reply in pidgin..
She never complained..
So one day, a neighbor called his
daughter and she answered "yes
daddy, I'm coming" unlike me that
would have answered "I dey come"
My mum called and sat me down,
"look at your age mate, and you are even older than her, just hear her good English"
I was hurt, it pained me...
I went inside, cried a little and
promised to turn out great...
Look at me now... I still yarn in
pidgin if it calls for it, but I speak
very good English now(I think so ) I'm not the best writer, but I know I write what people would understand...
If mum hadn't yarbed/scolded me
when she did.. Who knows????

I'm outta here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!