Society : Diary Of A Scarlet Woman!


DIARY OF A SCARLET WOMAN

EPISODE 5

My relationship with Stanley blossomed. He was gentle and kind.
 Showered me with lots of gifts and affections.
On his birthday, which coincidentally fell on a weekend preceding a public holiday, he arranged we all leave school and travel with him to Lagos to celebrate his birthday.
 The five (5) of us, I, nma, Anita, Andrew and Stanley, will sign our exeat  and leave school.
 It’s been almost 6months since we became official.
I remember my first kiss…omg! It was magical.
We went to the sports complex to watch some basketball games.
 It was an inter-department competition. The games ended past 6pm and we just sat back chilling for Chidinma and Andrew, they went to buy ice cream.


He asked me to follow him, that he wanted to show me something.
Innocently, I followed him and he took me to a hidden corner around the sports complex…away from the eyes of everyone.
 He leaned me against the wall and looked into my eyes. I smiled.
I started salivating and yearned for it.
He planted a wet kiss on my dry lips.
 He stopped briefly to seek my approval, I gave him a nod to continue.
 I wanted more of that sugar lips.
 He kissed me passionately for almost 3minutes nonstop.
He graduated to my neck and earlobes.
I felt sensations all over.
I totally enjoyed it.
I was a bit naïve on how best to kiss or respond to his advances.
I just leaned back and enjoyed it. Suddenly his phone rang and it was Andrew, his friend, calling.
 We quickly stopped and I adjusted my top as we made our way to join them at the sports complex.


For the rest of the day, I reminisced about that kiss and I smiled at random.
Nma asked why my face glows and why the frequent smiles.
 I told her about my first kiss with a guy(Stanley) and she was like “omg! Sharon are you serious?
You haven’t kissed a guy before prior to today?” she asked with a surprise look on her face.
 I covered my face in shame and nodded in affirmation. “Awwww! How was it?” she asked.
“It was wonderful…everything was perfect.
He is such a sweet guy” I told her.


 She equally told me about the various times she and Andrew had kissed and smooched in coded corners in school. Away from the eagle eyes of the hall reps and school security men.
She was more exposed than I was.
 She said Andrew was her 3rd boyfriend. “Are you serious?” I asked amazed.
 “I thought your dad is a pastor?”
I asked again with sarcasm.
She smiled.
 “My dear forget that thing. So?
 My first boyfriend was actually the drummer boy in church and my second was in the choir.” She said with a naughty smile. I was surprised.
 In the house of God?” I rhetorically asked. She was just smiling.
 “Virgin Mary” she taunted me. I felt like I had been missing a lot in my life.
The way she described her adventures with boys, especially her first heartbreak from her drummer boyfriend.


She initially wanted to abstain from sex. Of course she was just 17years of age then.
 I guess the boy, much older, wanted more from the relationship.
She caught the boy cheating and ended the relationship after crying her eyes out. Few months later, she found love again in the eyes of a choir boy and they hit it off. The boy took her virginity few weeks after she turned 18.
 She could remember how she struggled at first, the pains and tears.
But she got over it soon and started enjoying it.
She looked way too innocent.
 I was just dumbfounded when she told me all her moves and escapades.
 I knew I was going to experience mine sooner rather than later.

So I was excited when Stanley invited all of us to Lagos to celebrate his birthday party.
 He will turn 25, even though he looks 28, with his neatly kept beards and matured looks.
He’s almost 6ft tall, handsome too.
I am sure loads of girls will be on his case but his eyes were for me only.
 He booked flight tickets for all of us, we were  to take off from Sam mbakwe airport, owerri to Lagos.
 My first time in an aircraft.
 We left on a Friday, flight was by 8am. His birthday/party was the next day and Monday/ Tuesday were public holiday.

It was going to be a fun filled weekend. He took us to his family house in Lagos. Wow! A magnificent building in Ikoyi.
 A 5 bed-room duplex.
No one stays there as his parents were  currently in Abuja.
 So the house was just for emergency.
I was amazed at the interior decoration…beautiful.
He earlier called the house cleaner to go dust up the house and clean.
 He informed her he was coming over with friends.
There was a swimming pool behind and a small grass court for relaxation.
The bar was filled with all sorts of assorted drinks.
My father’s house isn’t this big and beautiful.
We stayed in a regular 3-bedroom apartment, normal interiors with family pictures hanging around the sitting room.


 Our upholstery, old material designs that needed  to be changed.
Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate my home but from where I am coming from, Stanley’s house is beautiful.
It speaks of class.
While the ladies went to the rooms to change and relax, Stanley and Andrew drove out with one of the cars to go grab lunch for everyone.
Chidinma and Anita were also impressed. “Babes this house is beautiful” Anita said. Chidinma looked around and concurred. The weather was kind of hot and the house Air-conditions was still coming up. We all decided to go have a swim pending when the boys return.
We quickly changed into our bikinis.
 We came prepared. Lol.
The pool was clean and it was refreshing. I just sat at a spot, moving my legs.
I really don’t know how to swim, but Anita and nma were quite good inside the water.


 They tried teaching me but I was kind of scared of drowning.
What will you girls tell my sweet dad?” I asked them.
They both laughed…”Daddy’s girl they teased me.
 I lied to my dad that I will be staying back at school to review some school case and projects given to my group by my Head of department.
As a lawyer, he understood the need to put in extra work during the holidays.
So he didn’t object.
 If only he knew his sweet daughter was lounging in Lagos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!