Society : Who's Your Crush?

When I was in primary school, I noticed the way most boys in my class would act when they see that girl they like, and how they would give that one girl their biscuits, juice, chewing gum etc...
I saw the way the girl would feel on top of the world and make other girls like me jealous

.
I also saw the way, girls in my class would give biscuits freely to the boys they like without the boys asking, how the boys would smile and collect the biscuits happily.
But would refuse a fellow girl when she asks.
.
Those days!
.
Then I got into secondary school, and I saw the same, just that it was more advanced, boys would write love letters to that special one. I made money then. These boys didn't know how to draw and compose love lines, so they would meet me and I would design very lovely cards and notes for them...
The richer boys would buy flowers, or set of panties, socks, ear-rings etc..for their crush.
The girls would do same..for theirs.
In all of these, there were some that were dying in silence, some would be totally obsessed with one person but will be too scared to talk, some would even tell you the daily routine of that one person, that means they have watched closely and observed every single details.
.

Then I found myself in the University, and I got to know the word, it is called CRUSH.
.
According to the dictionary, CRUSH means infatuation.
To break it down, its someone you really like, like really like. You get jealous knowing that person is with someone else. The likeness doesn't really last, that's why its called CRUSH.
.
It was in my 2nd year in school I got to find out from a reliable source that there was someone that had a huge crush on me almost to obsession, cause he had my face all over his book, he drew and designed my name on his book.
I wasn't flattered about it, rather I was happy he aint a psycho..
Cause he probably would have killed me..
I recently saw a movie called CRUSH and I learned that, there are people that take their crush or likeness to another whole level.
.
There's this special feeling that comes with knowing somebody somewhere really likes you and wants to be with you, or the special feeling that somebody adores you, even if they can't be with you...
But it is scary when the person's likeness aint normal..
.
Like you being stalked, or the person finding out your best food and making it his/her own best food or the person finding out your best color and wearing the colors, or the person ends up dressing like you even if it's weird, or the person starts talking and acting like you..
.
How about the stalkers always checking out your profile and wall??? downloading your photos?
.
I have seen posts here from Facebookers wondering if there is someone admiring them from afar,
just pray you don't have a psycho that's thinks he or she is in love with you..
The person ends up killing all your friends so he or she can be close to you
.
Do I have a crush? Apart from Olusegun Obasanjo and Fayose. I got none.
.
Having a crush is like a slow death sentence, liking someone and not sure if you will ever have a chance with that person..
.
Oh well,
Do you have a crush?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!