Relationships : What Qualifies As Cheating?

Canice

When most Naija babes that are in serious relationships have a fling with a guy they really like,
To them,
That can never translate to CHEATING.
.
Again to them,
Cheating is when they emotionally get into another relationship with another guy.
.
Flings are just normal phenomenon to them.
.

So when you (mr boyfriend) start flaring up cos you suspect her of sleeping with fine bobo or that rich dude somewhere...
She 'll be like in her heart;
"My friend, stop making a fool of yourself... You should be grateful I still have feelings for you... Be grateful" hehe
.
I'm still studying naija babes sha...
I no sure say I go graduate for this course, Lwkm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!