Society : Brilliant Liar? Your Take!

Canice
At workplace one day,
A close friend was called and queried about an act he committed.
Infact, I was a witness to that act.
He was indeed guilty.
.
Now, as the superior boss handling the query was getting angrier, trying to find out the truth from this young man,
Something shocked me.
The guy denied ever committing that act which I witnessed with my korokoro eyes.
Infact, he swore with his late father's grave, much to my utter surprise.
I stood there and couldn't say a word.
Silently, I prayed I wouldn't be called to tell if he did it.
I would have had to lie to protect my friend, but could I have lied as convincingly as he was doing?
The shocked me couldn't have pulled that off successfully.
Thank God I was not called upon.
.


Luckily, his tears and how he swore with tears rolling down his cheek from his reddish eyes, did a lot of convincing to the angry boss who dismissed everyone thereafter.
.
Truly, if I was the boss, I would have believed he didn't do it.
But then,
I witnessed this guy do it, live n direct.
.
Human beings are wonderful.
Indeed, things are rarely how they seem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!