Society : Knowing What You Want

Juliet Sylver WROTE:
.
I would get married
if I found a man
Who had 15million dollars,
Who would sign over half to me
And guarantee that he'll be dead within a year.
.
Ladies..don't be ashamed of setting your goals straight!
its called ‪#‎knowing_what_yo‬u_want!!!
Have a great wednesday.
*****************************
Chai....
I'm in love with this babe.
.
Infact,
My wish is to get married to her favourite sister whom she loves so much...
Whom she go like give at least 1million dollars out of the love wey she get for her.
.
Its called ‪#‎knowing_what_you_want‬ too na, hehe
.
The kingdom of God suffereth violence,
And the violent taketh it with smartness and street credibility.
.
Them Dey Sleep On Top Bike? Hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!