Story: The coffee shop

Gazing at her beauty from a far and rambling on about everything that goes with the very sight of her next to the
window. An awkward love Story.

This is not a normal thing to do. Why don't I
just go over and admit that I'm here? Why is it so hard to just act like her and say 'oh hey there, I was sitting at that table in the back and noticed you came in. Do you wanna sit with me ?' No. No. No, instead I am sitting here with my head lowered and my hood pulled down staring at the bottom of my cup of coffee.
She always puts my head into a frenzy. Makes me embarrassed, humiliated, and agitated . . . but only in the best of ways. My eyes fixated on her golden bouncy curls and the way her soft creamy skin glows as the light from outside the window rains down on her.
The contemplative look that glides across her face as if the world's problems are her own and she is determined to
solve them.
Though, in actuality she's probably
just deciding on what to make for dinner
tonight when she heads home.
And here I am just gawking like an idiot creeper at her beauty.
Too stunned and intimidated to make my way over to the seat in front of her.
Too captivated by how her blue eyes seem to keep smiling as if reflecting the essence within her. I let my fingers dance on the surface of the table in front of me. Her beauty far outshines my own. My set green mess of hair pulled into a ponytail, as is the norm for my usual jogs and immediate coffee break, forms sweat under my
grey long sleeved hoody.
Her slim figure leaning forward on her elbows against the small table, as she admires the bustling city outside the
window.
 A figure I will never have for myself,
my body is far thicker and more stout. She is what I imagine perfection to be, while I am nothing but less than average.
Sitting within my view smiling as if every thing in the world is wonderful and humorous, a small giggle emerges from her lips and trails it's way to my ears.
Full and lighthearted, innocent
and pure. It contains hope and possibilities of joy that avoid my reach yet constantly embrace her company. How I yearn for the compassion that she shows the world in her everyday motions to be directed only to me and my array of complaints and problems. Maybe that's why I can't make myself known. I'm too ashamed of the gratification I receive from her attention, too enlightened by the soft stare of her eyes upon me.
Filled with far too much joy than my pride
would deem worthy of my self and existence.
Feel far too selfish to fully allow of myself to horde such a beautiful soul and chain her
positive nature to myself. For I am not worthy of her time though she deems it to many of whom are undeserving for she feels that everyone deserves a voice. Her beauty so close to touch and yet too far to be able to allow myself to grasp. Infuriating to say the least.
Oh how my beauty who sits beside the window makes me feel. Causes my blood to boil in both rage and adoration, my heart to flutter and my pride to take cover. And yet, I am still unable to look away from that soft sculpted expression as it changes with each passing thought.
The new even more awe striking than the last. I take the last sip of my coffee and rise to my feet, praying not to be seen or acknowledged.
To my tormented delight her voice calls my
name and the oh-so-right feeling of her arms embrace me. She smiles singing her sweet greeting of, "I knew I'd find you here sweetie, I missed you so much that I couldn't wait for you to come home.
Why didn't you tell me you were
here you meany!"
Her lips pout as she holds me
tight around the waist.
My face burns as my body receives tantalizing chills of pleasure and dismay. "I'm sorry honey, I was just . . . busy admiring the view."
"Oh i know! Isn't it just fantabulous outside?!
Can we go for a picnic today? Can we can we can we?"
I smile more to myself at her adorable nature than to her question and respond, "Of course dear, it's whatever you feel like doing. I'll follow you anywhere."
 Her eyes widened and her face grew pink as she buried that last expression mixed of pleasure and disapproval into my chest.
I hugged her close and lead us out of the
coffee shop.
A wonderful start to the days events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!