Relationships: Guy Codes


First, if you don't know what # GuyCode is, consider yourself a female not male.
By Nsikak

In my face me I face you compound in Port Harcourt.
A teenager of 17 beat up his sister of 15' because of what she did.
It wasn't the beatings that got to me, it was the fact that the boy was crying as he was beating up his sister, then he would lament # Ah , # Ahh and continued beating her.
.
.
What did she do?
He happened to be the senior prefect in school. Intelligent, neat, and got all girls in school tripping.
It was expected of his sister to be same but she was the opposite. He got to
find out his friends and classmates have all been sleeping with his sister.
This got him mad, not just a friend but
almost all his friends, so that day he got home from school and didn't find her home.
School dismissed by 2 but she got back by 6. The anger accumulated and he gave her the beating of her life.
I tried to stop him but when he explained to me the reason and with tears in his eyes, I backed down.
.
.
Maybe, until you find out your friend is having sex with your sister, you may never know how painful it is.
I remember back when I was younger, and my brother's then best-friend wanted getting close to me, I remember vividly the warning my elder brother gave me, he felt it didn't sink in and had to still report me to our mom.
.
.
There's what we call Guy's code and there's Girl's code.
I mentioned one of the codes from the guys yesterday and some didn't agree with me. Cool.
.
.
From conversations I've heard from my male friends, my brothers and from what I've read sometime ago I'd be
sharing 20 guy's codes.
.
.
.
1. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister/ mother are off limits forever! Unless permission is pro-
actively granted by the guy.
-- What right thinking guy would give you permission to be with his mother? --
.
.
2. Never rub another man's # rhubarb! It means stay away from your guy's girlfriend. And you are not allowed to date
your guy's ex-girlfriend(s) unless he gives you permission.
We are different people, personally I can't date my friend's ex. But I know there are people that did it and still do it. It's
against the code. Never date your friend's ex. I won't even give you permission if and when you ask me. Going ahead to date my ex, we are done being friends..
.
3. "You let her sleep over at your house last night? I don't give a fuck if nothing happened man, you broke the guy
code." A friend of mine once told me, he will break up with his girlfriend if he finds out she slept over at a guy's place.
.
.
4. If your boy's girlfriend calls you, and asks if you've seen her man,you say # NO , even if he's standing right next to
you . You need not and should not provide any information as to his whereabouts, actions, intentions, or marital status
to a girl.. You are even permitted to deny his very existence.
.
.
5. Never say anything negative about another man to a woman.. That's Player hating at it's finest!
-- Ladies do this a lot. # bitching on a fellow female.
A guy might like a girl, and tells his friend (YOU female) to introduce them, you may have been secretly crushing on him and he never noticed and he's now trying to be with your friend, then you bitch on her by saying negative things about her so he backs off. But in guys, a guy and a girl may be having problems and because you as a friend wants to sleep with his girl or date her, you stab him by saying negative words about him to his girl.
.
.
6. Don't moan louder than the female no matter how good it is. oh yeaaah!
.
.
7. Always greet your bro’s new girl with, “So this is who you are always bragging about!” regardless of if you have never
heard of her.
-- This is why ladies, you shouldn't believe when a guy says that. He is lying ooo. I actually say it to my cousin's new girls..
.
8. It is the God given duty of every man to assist any other man that may be in need of assistance in obtaining every
guys dream (threesome with two girls or is it foursome? )
.
.
9. The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another man is 5 minutes. The maximum is 6 minutes. For a girl, you are required to wait 10 minutes for every point of hotness she scores on the classic 1-10 scale.
.
.
10. A friend must be permitted to borrow anything you own - clothes, shoes, boxers , car, firstborn child - within 12 hr notice. Women or anything considered "lucky" are not applicable in this case.
.
.
11. It's your legal duty as a friend to distract the swanky friend of the hot babe your friend is trying to hook up with.
-- you know, there's always that one girl that gets jealous or starts acting up when her other friend(s) are being approached by guys and she's ignored. She may start
complaining about wanting to go home or being delayed now it's your duty to talk to that girl so she doesn't disturb your nigga from scoring the babe of his choice. You dig?
.
.
12. Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game. my best friend told me this. Said most ladies
lie to love sports so they can eavesdrop.
.
.
13. If a mans zipper is down, that’s his problem, you didn't see anything!
.
.
14. No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. (in fact, even remembering your best friends birthday is optional)
.
.
15. If your girlfriend asks to set your friend up with her ugly, whiny, loser friend of hers, you must grant permission, but
only if you have ample time to warn your friend to prepare his excuse about joining the priesthood.
-- I read this on the internet I hope you
understand?
.
.
16. Unless you are in prison, never fight naked. This includes men who aren't wearing shirts. If your buddy is
outnumbered outmanned, or too drunk to defend himself, you must jump into the fight.
--Exception: if during the past 24 hours your friend's actions have caused you to think "what this guy needs is a good
ass whopping" (like dating your ex without permission, or your sis or bitching), in which case you may refrain from getting involved, stand back and enjoy him been beaten.
.
.
17. Never join your girlfriend in ragging on a buddy of yours, unless she is withholding sex, pending your response.
-- you know how girls sometimes have a misunderstanding with their man's friends? If this happens, according to guy's
code, a guy is never permitted to support his girlfriend . The only time he's permitted to support his girl is if she's starving him of sex and the only way he can get is if he
supports her.
.
.
18. Phrases that may never be uttered to another man while lifting weights:
"Yeah, baby, push it!"
"Come on, give me one more, harder!"
"Another set and we can hit the showers"
.
.
19. Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a
stopwatch nearby, hang up if necessary.
.
.
20. The morning after you and a babe, who was formerly "just a friend", go at it, the fact that you are feeling weird
and guilty is no reason not to jump on her again before there is a discussion about what a big mistake it was.
-- I read this somewhere. To chip mine in, this is why you
M shouldn't catch feelings after a one night stand.
.
.
21. When coming to a room which you know is occupied by your friend and possibly another girl, you must knock and
wait for an adequate response. If no response occurs, and the door is locked, a 10 minute period is required before
knocking again.
.
.
.
I'm stopping here.
.
.
Guys, what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!