DIARY OF A SCARLET WOMAN EPISODE 6 About an hour later, the boys returned with several yellow nylons filled with food, drinks and other edibles. They also got us pizza and ice cream from dominos/cold stone. We got out of the pool in excitement, hungry and ready to devour. They went upstairs, before they found us behind the house. The excitement on their faces showed they loved what they were seeing…3 gorgeous looking girls in bikinis, smoking hot and dripping water. I can only imagine the joy in their hearts. We all sat outside at the grass court to enjoy the food and drinks. They couldn’t take their eyes off us. Stanley winked at me several times as I smiled and blushed. Later in the evening, he took us to the cinemas to see a movie. I got to see the beautiful city of Lagos. The town looked lovely, nice edifices, flashy cars and a busy city. We experienced traffic jam several times before we got to Shoprite Lekki, where the cinema was situated. ...
Comments
Post a Comment