Story time : life changing story

I just can’t take ignore or
abandon him, i just have to help
me, not me tho, i instructed
Alero to help him to his room
and clean the mess, he can sleep
for the night. So disgusting, he
kept saying rubbish as he was
being held upstairs to his room,
so irritating, the whole house
was smelling. My stepfather
didn’t know what was going on
cos he was asleep already, i took
his food to his room. I woke him
up to have his food, he woke
up, eating his food on the bed.
Me: That your son is a pain in
the neck
Stepfather: Why did you say so?
Me: He’s back, he’s in his room
Stepfather: Daniel is in this
house?
He was upset…
Me: He was so drunk sef, he
vomitted in the sitting room, the
whole house is smelling.
Stepfather put his food away…
Stepfather: Daniel?
Immediately, he got up, angry….
Me: What do you want to do?
Stepfather: I’m sending him out
this house, instead him to come
back and apologize, instead he
came back drunk and foolish.
He’s living this house to night
I quickly rushed to him…
Me: No, no, no, its late already…
Just let him sleep over for the
night, he should be asleep by
now. What if you send him out
this night and something bad
happen to him and you know
he’s drunk.
Stepfather: I don’t care
Me: You should care ooo,
tomorrow is our wedding i
don’t want any wahala ooo. Let
there be peace for now, please i
beg you. Just let him sleep over
for this night, please dear…
Please
I kissed him… And he agreed, he
ate his food, even though he
was still upset. Few hours later,
we were asleep already, in the
midnight, i noticed Demola woke
up, stood up from the bed.
Me: Where are you going?
(Yawning)
Stepfather: I’m thirsty, you gave
me food you didn’t give me
water. Have you forgotten..
Me: Oh my God, i’m sorry, that
stupid girl didn’t bring your
water. That girl is so dull. Let me
go and get you water to drink.
Stepfather: Don’t worry, i’ll get it
myself…
Me: Okay dear
He left….. After several minutes,
he didn’t return, what is holding
him? I became worried, he
should be back by now. Oh,
probably he want to have s*x
with me in the kitchen, Demola
purposely stayed long cos he
knows i will come looking for
him, he want to make love to me
in the kitchen, he likes doing it in
the kitchen. I quickly got up, pull
off my pant to make it easier. I
got to the kitchen, the light was
off…
Me: Baby, what are you still
doing? I know your plan, you
purposely did this right.
I switched on the light, oh my
God, i saw Demola, i mean my
stepfather, on the floor, stabbed
to death. I screamed!!!

Watch out for the full story to be downloaded right here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!