Story : An excerpt

Fast forward, a day to the wedding, everyone was in the
mood, just couldn’t wait to get the whole thing done, wow,
i’m getting married soon. Finally, the day is almost here. It
was a joyous mood that day not until the bloody son of a
gun showed up in the house, totally drunk.
It was late in the evening, my stepfather came home late
that day so i quickly warmed his dinner while he was in the
room, i was in the kitchen with Alero warming and serving
the food, then we heard a knock on the door, who could that
be at this time of the day?
Me: Who is that at this time?…. Alero go and check who is
at the door
Alero: Yes ma
Alero quickly went to check who was at the door, within few
seconds she came back looking scared.
Alero: Madam na Uncle Daniel
Me: Who?
Alero: It is Uncle Daniel that is knocking, e be like say he’s
drunk
I was surprised, what could he be doing here? We don’t
want him in this house anymore. I told her not to open the
door for him cos he’s allowed. But Daniel kept on banging
the door, he just couldn’t stop banging the door. I had to go
meet him cos i wouldn’t his father to come and start fighting
with him and tomorrow is my wedding and i want peace, just
peace. I opened the door, lo and behold, Daniel was indeed
drunk, he was totally drunk, he was smelling of alcohol, he
was misbehaving, so drunk.
Daniel: Open the door for me, this is my father’s house.
I had to cover my nose cos the odour from him was so bad.
Daniel: You this slut, so you think you can marry my father
abi. Over my dead body
Me: What do you want? You’re not allowed here
Daniel: In my father’s house? Ashawo, this my father house.
So you don’t want me to enter my father’s house?
Before you know it Daniel began to vomit, oh my God. What
is this?

Watch out for the best of this story soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!