Society : hypocrisy

Dear Everyone,
Let's talk about why you pretend when SeX is involved.
.
.
I first gave my life to Christ (born-again) when I was in
primary 5.
It lasted for only a week and I went back to the world.
.
.
Well, the main reason why I gave my life to Christ was
because I had exams. And because I wanted to pass my
exams, believing Jesus will help me if I was his child, I gave
my life to him. In that 1 week, I steered clear from bad
thoughts. In that 1 week I gave freely without holding back, I
smiled even when it seemed I was going to get angry, and
when I knew I'd cuss someone, I quickly cleared my
thoughts.
.
.
I read and read and I passed with the first position and
ermmm, I went back to the world .
If you vex me, because I couldn't cuss out, I'd cuss you in
my mind and then smile.
.
.
I've been born again like 10times in the past, 9 times were
because of exams and the last one was because I had a
dream where I saw rapture. Oh mehn! Wasn't funny.
.
.
Dear People,
I've learnt a thing or 2 from my born again experience.
During those times, I avoided anything that could make me
go astray. I was very young then, but I knew, in order to still
be in line with my new body and faith, there were certain
things I seriously needed to avoid. Which I did.
.
.
The first time I saw the word "hypocrite" and "impostor". I
checked my dictionary and it officially became the only thing
I hated in life.
In my school year book, while others mentioned liars,
dishonesty, stealing etc as what they disliked, mine was
"hypocrisy" . I can't stand it.
.
.
If you know you are a Christian, not just a Christian but a
born again Christian and your goal is to make heaven, pls
stop deceiving yourself. Don't do crazy shid in closed doors
and over righteous bullcrap in public.
.
.
Lemme explain what I mean:
I know myself that I love stories, I love arts, I love
photography, creative drawings, fashion, health news,
relationships/marriages stories/tips etc, science, nudes .
When I see news related to these topics I read them, and
I'm always happy. I avoid news about Federal Government,
EFCC, politics in general sha. I read the headline and ignore
the rest. I don't bother opening the linkk.
Dear Christians, if you don't like the headline of a story that
has to do with sex, nudes, poussey and dicks. Do well to
ignore it.
.
.
This is Ramadan, you'd think Muslims stay away from
Facebook. They won't, they will see a naked woman, the
right Muslim thing to do at a time like this, is logging out
immediately, but you won't, you open the photos and feed
your eyes with it and then have the guts to pen down
complains of how you hate the photos and how the person
is "UnAfrican" and an agent of hell. # sighs .
.
.
Dear People, why do you pretend?
If you love sex, be open-minded about it. Why be a
nymphomaniac in closed door and then act a saint in
public?
.
.
I can be a lot of things but never a pretender.
When I eat fufu, I tell you it's fufu I ate and not salad.
.
.
If you intend going to heaven, stay away from worldly acts.
Avoid it.
Quit thinking evil.
You can't be thinking of slitting a homosexual's throat and
think you'd make heaven.
.
.
You can't think of slitting someone's throat which is murder
and yet cry foul that abortion is murder. Are you okay?
.
.
You'd see a bible scriptures on nude photos and you wonder
how they got there.
It was written in the Bible, "if you right eye will make you not
enter heaven, cut if off" if nude photos will make you not be
an agent of heaven, stop looking at it and forming end time
things.
.
.
#sighs
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!