Society: Dear Ladies

For Ladies...
.
.
A female's best friend is a very good brassiere. ‪#‎bra‬ as I call it and ‪#‎braz‬ as some swaggerish females love to call it.
A good bra helps in giving our boobies the perfect full and well- rounded shape that drives men crazy.(Well, sometimes until it's taken off grin emoticon )
.
.
A good bra helps in giving most clothes we wear good fittings.
.
.
A good bra holds our boobies from bouncing up, down, left and right when we are jogging or running for our dear lives (thieves or rape or for running sake ).
.
.
There are many advantages of a good bra.
But do you also know that brassieres can be hell most times?
.
.
I have perky boobs, this I'm very proud of. Most times, I go to classes without a bra. You won't know smile emoticon I feel free and relaxed.
When you wear a very tight bra, apart from it giving you a good look, it makes you not being able to breathe.
.
.
Ladies, know this.
.
.
Ever worn a very tight bra and you just couldn't wait to go home and get it off? Or sometimes, when you can't endure anymore, you take off the bra?
.
.
There was a time I went to vigil. I wore this new bra I got, I couldn't breathe well because it was too tight. Right there in my seat, I placed my hands at my back and in a second, I took off the hook, dipped my hands inside my clothes and off I took the bra inside the church.
.
.
I can not come and die for nothing. pacman emoticon
.
.
There are different sizes of breasts, the very small ones that looks like nipples alone, the small ones like mine, the big ones, the bigger ones, the biggest ones and the ones out of proportion. grin emoticon
.
.
I want to clear this notion , "Too much sex do not make breasts sag" as most people especially males think or like to believe.
I always frown at most men ignorance when I hear them say "see as your breasts don fall finish, dem don too press am"
.
.
‪#‎ode‬
.
.
Thing is, not every lady's boobs is firm. I've seen virgins with sagged boobs.
Some reasons why a female's breasts sag, i. If she loses and adds weight always, by this, the breasts tissue weakens. ii. Smoking iii. Wearing an unsupported bra, this is why it's important to find a good bra that can help your ministry iv. Aging.
.
.
You should know that, breast feeding does NOT cause breasts sagging.
Pregnancy changes the woman's body which includes the breasts.
.
.
Because most females don't want to have sagging breasts, they wear bras to sleep. How do you females cope? Worse, are those that are proud to say they can't sleep without their bras.
Pls ladies, it's very important we sleep naked, but if you can't, pls wear light clothes. It's bad to wear bras all day. Allow blood flow. If you wear bras to sleep, that means you sleep with your panties on, which is bad.
Allow air enter those places. Eh!
.
.
Help your ministry.
.
.
A certain girl wears bra to sleep because her demi god boyfriend said he loves firm boobs. ‪#‎mumu‬ and because she wants it to be firm, she wears bra to sleep.
That means, if she gets married to him and after kids she gets sagged boobs, then it's over for her.
.
.
Don't feel bad if you have sagged boobs. Wearing a good bra can help. And if you must do exercise, like jogging get a good bra.
.
.
Free your breasts.
They deserve it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!