Society: Family Issues!!

I have 3 brothers I grew up with. I grew up differently from the other family settings of 3boys and just a sister.
I ate separately from everyone, I ate after everyone had finished eating, then I would get a book and then relax to eat. I always read while eating.
I was very strange so said my mum, actually I knew and I kinda felt like a boss.
I did better in English Language than Mathematics, but at the end of the term, I always had higher scores in Mathematics than English.
How this happened, I do not know but what I knew was, it caused problems between Julianah and I.
Julianah was a better Mathematics student than I, but I always end up scoring higher in Mathematics, she would cry "ojoro", I cried "ojoro" too, lmaoooo, I didn't understand how come.
From primary school till I finally got to secondary school, I was always seeing my immediate elder brother holding a big book, nice covers, big words, sometimes nude women, I liked it.
For whatever reasons I don't know, girls flocked around him.
Wow! "Bro (as I call all my brothers) na dis book dey attract all these girls come ya side?
"Noooo" he laughed loud, he's always laughing loud sha
Then what na?
"Mehn, I no sabi for dem, just forget dem"
Nah! I wasn't gonna forget them.
I wanted boys around me..
So I would go to my elder brother's book shelf and then pick a book. He had over 500 books.
I liked the name James Hadley, so I chose it.
I held it and just sat outside.
For some reasons, girls and boys came close to me and were "wowing" "hiiiing"
Ok. Nice one 
Then I thought for a second, what's inside this book that's making these people act this way. I needed to know.
So I read and I liked what I read.
It was 400 pages and I read it in 2days.
I read very fast, I read in between the lines.
Those books I read helped my reading speed.
Then I moved to Annie(Anne) Rice "Interview of the Vampire" it was 967 pages, I read it.
At that young age, I really wanted to be a vampire. I desired it, I wanted to drink blood.
It was that serious.
I read "13 against the bank" , how people carefully planned to steal from a bank, which could take a year of planning. The risks and mind games involved .
Nice!!!
I read "Amnesia" ,a romance novel. I think this is where my day dreaming of having my prince charming emerged.

I am still a Tom Clancy fan, RIP TO HIM.
I read "The Patriots" and other of his books
I read the series of Bourne supremacy.
I have my brother to thank for this.
If I wasn't born in Nigeria, let's say I was born in USA, I won't be a computer science student.
I would be a detective.
There are things ignored or over looked by others that I take note of.
In my house now, if anything gets missing, I'm always asked where it is and I'm always 99% sure of where it is.
"Where's my bra?"
"It's in your third bag"
Or "have you seen my hair brush?'
"It's at the back of the tv"
I take notes of details, and all this started because I read a lot of crime books, detective books, I didn't like the romance books but give me bloooooody, and I'm game.
I thank my brother for that.
I'm very grateful to my brother for reading the right books which in turn helped shaped me.
I'm wasting my time in computer science.
I want to be a detective and a human rights activist.
I like to defend people and defend myself.
I don't like it when someone is treated bad because he or she got no words.
I got words, enough.
I take some cases personal. Very personal.
I want to work with EFCC but ermmmm. Let's forget about that.
The purpose for the long notes...
Do what makes you happy..
Study a course that brings smiles to your face, not the opposite.
I've carried out investigation on some crazy things in this life.
I feel good by the way.
Dear parents, can you watch your kids? Watch what they like or love doing..
You may not know this, for your child to live long he or she has to be happy and have a peace of mind.
I am a human rights activist.
I may not be the best, but I will defend myself to the last even if it means dying in the process..
I'm ready to help people, if any bagger is threatening you or whatever it is, (hope say no be you go look for trouble first o, contact me.. Ermmm not facebook trouble pls)
I am Nsikak Effiong.
nobody can deprive me of my happiness.
You no reach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!