Relationships: Mr/Miss Perfect

So,
This guy keeps seeing this "perfect homely wife material" in his dreams.
The universe told him she's the one for him and off he goes to leaving all the damsels in his village in search for this
"slave" in his dreams.
At last!!! He meets her and immediately, they both fall in love.
It happens the girl too has been dreaming of him. She has also refused to fall in love with another man.
Call it TRUE LOVE
#sighs
Nigerian movie be deceiving girls since 1960.
Reason why this girl just woke up from her slumber to tell me she had seen this perfect boyfriend of hers in her dreams
for 2years.
You would think they would live happily ever after, you would think she would be happy or think the guy should be able to read her mind without asking her what she's thinking, you would think they will never quarrel or have any
misunderstanding..
Or pointless dating for long Right?
After all, she's been dreaming about him for 2years.
But no..
Their relationship is the same as all relationships.
They fight, kiss and make up and then fight again.
When they fight, this perfect prince charming and God sent to her keeps using some derogatory names on her..
This same "prince charming" she dreamt of for 2years hurts her.
Call this POWER OF LOVE
The one most abused by all is the GOD'S SENT LOVE.
This is mostly abused by Pastors.
They see this very fine lady that's totally engrossed in working for the lord, next she's invited to the office and told
"the Lord says you are my missing rib"
Ooooops! She falls and without seeking the face of the lord to confirm if indeed he thinks so too, she rushes to get
married..
I don't believe in fairy tale love.
I don't believe I have to dream of an unknown stranger and them match it up to him being my future hubby or whatever
(maybe sperm donor )
I believe in meeting someone and then falling in love and not relying on a faceless stranger I saw in my dream or relying
on movies or on God to directing me to a husband..
Call it BULLSHIT
I don't believe in TRUE LOVE or having the PERFECT LOVE.
I believe we would meet different people that would love us the best possible way, we would fall out of love and then fall
in love with someone else.
I don't believe there's a special someone for one person or one special guy out there for me, there are many by the way.
It's left for me to choose who I want to feel special with.
Ladies, can you pls stop deceiving yourself?
Pls?
Guys, stop deceiving us too
Pastors, easy with the old school lines of the lordt says.
Go learn how to "toast" a babe .
Stop using God to toast babe for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!