I was 16years when I met Tamunotonye, he was my dance instructor, who was 25. He was also my dance partner and I started catching feelings for him.
He knew this and tried to play on my emotions.
I was 16 and thought I was inlove. You will agree with me, that we always thought we had found our prince charming, I thought so too.
I sneaked out to take his calls, I sneaked out to his house for the first time, and words got to my mum, and oh! She matched down, right in his house and beat me black and blue. She slapped me, and then pulled me by my ears till we got home and next she told me a long story. I felt bad not because she told me a story, but because she cried as she said the story.
I felt bad, I couldn't stand my mum crying.
I stayed away from Tamunotonye, and I found out he was one of those guys out to hunt young innocent girls.
====> My Mother Saved Me <====
When I was preparing for my WAEC exams, NECO and JAMB at the same time, my mum believed in me.
While I stayed awake at night to read, she stayed up with me.
Not like she taught me, she stayed up so I won't feel alone. And when I was ready to go to bed, she would sleep too.
She made sure I read, she always prayed for me, she wanted me to succeed...
====> My Mother Supported Me <====
Still at a young age, considering I grew up in the ghetto, I spoke pidgin like no man's business.
How embarrassing it was to her, she scolded me one day comparing me with another girl who was fluent, and right there, I had to make an improvement.
My mum is the reason why I'm fluent. She's the reason why I am the way I am.
====> My Mother Corrected Me <====
I was in Nursery 2 when Miss Stella flogged me and gave me scars on my body because I couldn't draw fish.
My mum came back that day and saw me crying with a hot body temperature.
I was sick, very sick and couldn't go to school the next day. It was unlike me to stay away from school, mum knew it was serious. She didn't go to work that day, rather it was enroute my school.
News had it that, she flogged the teacher and demanded she drew a helicopter and when she couldn't, mum asked that she gets sacked.
After much begging, mum forgave her.
====> My Mother Fought For Me <==== pacman emoticon
I remember when I had chicken pox, while my dad ran away from me and my brothers, mum stayed by me. She didn't care if she would contract it. She laid on the same bed with me.
Mum always stayed awake when I get sick for fear of the unknown. When I was sick, she was sad and would lose appetite.
Though, she no dey do me well sometimes o..
She will instruct my brothers to hold my legs, hands and head to force drugs down my throat unsure emoticon or when she wanted to pump my tummy pacman emoticon pacman emoticon kai
====> My Mother Cared For Me <====
From mum, I learnt how to manage money. I can use 1000naira to prepare a pot of soup for 6 people that could last for 2days. I can use 200naira to cook rice. 2cups of rice = 100naira, crayfish = 50naira , red oil = 30naira, pepper = 10naira and maggi = 10naira grin emoticon
She taught me to take care of myself and survive in any situation I find myself.
====> My Mother Taught Me To Be An Economist <====
I love my mother so much. I always make reference to her in my posts. So today is not the first time.
I love my mum, I love how over protective she was of me .
I love that she chased young boys away from me when I was very young and naïve .
Words are not enough.
I
Love
You
Mummy


[[F9.kiss]]
[[F9.inlove]]
You Rock kiss emoticon kiss emoticon
Happy Mother's Day, to all Mothers.
                                                                             Princess Jessy.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!