Society

I went to an African cuisine, I've heard so much about Rivers
soup otherwise known as Fisherman soup..
I wanted to have a taste of the soup, so I went very early to
the cuisine here in PH.
On arrival, I met 4 friends(2males and 2females) seated
already. I said hi to them, they chorused hi.
They were gisting and laughing at the top of their voice..
I don't know what happened, but one of the girls was looking
at me. I saw her through the eyes on my forehead
They were really making noise, so I wore my earpiece.
I ordered for my food while I wait for her to prepare it, I sat
down to watch the new episode of Suits.
But these people, just won't let me concentrate on the movie.
They kept laughing, I gave up and stopped watching it.
Next, the other guy was playing a new song by Flavor, I don't
know the title, never heard of it before,
They were singing along...
I was soo angry, but said nothing.
Seeing I was angry, they laughed.
Ok nah!
I brought out my Nokia phone, went to my playlist and
searched for American Idiot by Greenday
If you know this song, you would understand.
Well, this song is hard metal, its very very very loud
It was louder than theirs, they all looked at me.
Then I brought out my other phone and played The Diary of
Jane by Breaking Benjamin
The room was very loud...
They looked at me, I was laughing..
I checked my other phone and played Linkin Park - Ill be
Gone...
These songs are very loud.. Not the typical songs that will be
pleasant to some people ears..
I enjoyed it...
One of the girls asked that I reduced the volume...
Really?
Did I complain when you played yours?
Anyways, the song played, they got angry and stood up to
leave.
Sad thing, the sales girl wasn't there to plead for them to
stay.
And I know, she can't possibly tell me to stop my "blues"...
Why do people do this?
You go to a public place to disturb the peace of others???

Ehn!!!!!!

Mtchew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!