Religious Beliefs

Ok...

My late neighbor belonged to a type of church that believes taking drugs is a sin. They(his family) believe so much in
"faith" ...
According to them, drugs don't heal but faith does.
He was down with whatever, tests can't be carried out to be sure, so he can be helped medically.
He was bed ridden for weeks, then he died.
Their "Faith" didn't move mountain.
I won't mention the name of their church.
I also know a certain church that doesn't believe in blood transfusion. Its a sin so they say, as it would hinder them from
going to heaven.
Many people have lost their lives because they refused donating and receiving blood.
People,
You say abortion is a sin, because your Bible says it is, because it was written in your Bible.
So that means if it wasn't written in the Bible, it won't be a sin to you?
You say pre-marital sex is a sin, as written in the Bible.
Masturbation is a sin as written in the Bible, shey?
I'm interested in you.
I'm interested in what is in your head.
I want to know what you think about this.
I want to know how you see things not based on what the Bible says.
I'm interested in what you have to offer not what was written in the Bible.
Who are you?
When we say men and women are equal, everyone rushes to quote the bible.
I don't want to know what the Bible says, I want to know your reason not including the Bible.
Your book tells you to kill all infidels, you act according to the book,
I ask, do you think these "infidels" deserve deaths?
What is in your mind?
Not what your book tells you to do..
You believe in getting married to kids because your book instructed you to do so.
Ain't you all tired?
The world will be a better place if we stopped taking religion too personal..
I want to know what you think of abortion not because your bible/book tells you it's this..
I want to know why you think drugs can't help a sick patient, not because your Bible/church says it's a sin because faith works...
I'm interested in your brain. What's in there, not what you have been deceived with.
The people in the North will still be alive if those humans there were atheists or realists.
Won't you have left your marriage if you are constantly abused in it? But you stay because, the Bible says, the only grounds
for divorce is infidelity.

Who are you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!