Society

YOU MIGHT GET TOO SENSITIVE AFTER READING THIS, IN CASE YOU WANT TO
"insult" IGNORE!!!

I went with my roommate to the ATM in school with high hopes, I just got an alert of N3000 .. I was super excited, feeling like the richest guy in the world..
I saw a long queue, let's say about
10ppl before me.
As usual students were acting
impatient.. "E № concern me, as far as say I go withdraw this money, № wahala" I thought happily ...
The guys/girls that wanted to
withdraw from the ATM would cover the screen of the ATM, hiding their pins and even hiding the amount they want to withdraw.. I wasn't
bothered, I think people that do that are from another planet
This girl was in front of me, she was just touching her tablet and wasn't
sending anyone, when it got to her
turn...
She didn't put up the drama made by others,
She was free, punched in her pin and
next to "Inquiry"
Her account balance almost made my eyes pop out of its socket..
№ jokes, № lies (my roommate is my
witness, it's not like I will call her to testify ) Lol.
This girl's account balance was
7,zero's... 4,000,000 ... Yes!!!
She withdrew N100,000.. Students
especially me were begging her to
stop and allow us withdraw ours.. She smiled and continued her
withdrawals..
I was hurt so I went back to
my room (heart-broken) ...
The girl is a well known runs girl..
Everyone in the hostel knows her to be one and she doesn't hide it...
Please permit me to say as I've always been saying that RUNS is a GOOD and HONEST BUSINESS...
I don't judge girls that do runs.. I
really do respect them...
That girl is not up to 25 but she's
got more than 4million in her
account and she would have more...
I hate the hypocrisy in Nigeria society...
Not so surprisingly, "YOU" reading
this must have mocked a girl for
doing runs...
Some girls compare themselves to
runs girls, making it look like they are better off than runs girls...
№ you are NOT...
You have sex... They have sex too
Runs girls are way better than the
"self acclaimed homely" girls...
These girls gets paid for sex...
They enjoy and have the satisfaction from sex and still get paid...
These girls will be very much
connected... They will get jobs while you the "homely girl " that thinks you are better than them keeps jumping from one cheap job to another...
A typical guy that wants to have a sex adventure would go for a runs girl knowing he's gonna have the best time of his life...
The funny thing is, guys may
sometimes call a girl a runs girl but will secretly want her in his bed...
A typical guy might chose a runs girl over a homely girl..
Runs girls do NOT pretend.. But
homely girls will pretend like they
know nothing..

# myOpinion RUNS is a honest
business
So for the girls that say runs is a bad business... I want you to tell me
what makes you better than these
runs girls?
And for the guys? Really??? What
makes you think your homely girls are better than runs girls?
These runs girls are the same as
every other girls...
They cook, clean, wash, do the typical things everyone does but when it comes to sex they get paid...
But here's a new definition in case
you don't know...
As long as you get paid for sex, you are given money for transport back home, you are given money to make
your hair AFTER the sex, given money to buy clothes, shoes AFTER the sex or
money to get the phone you asked
AFTER the sex...
You are a RUNS GIRL
Yours might be the closet runs...
In your defense you might be quick to "say" runs girls might get STD's that will kill them, who says you can't get STD's from that boyfriend of yours????
Who says that boyfriend of yours
won't use you for rituals??
I've read stories whereby boyfriends sell their gfs to ritualists...
With these few points of mine, I hope I've been able to make you
understand that runs is a good
business...
As these girls are only being smart, and even if they do it because they are greedy, everyone is greedy for
money, never forget that...
The same way you are goal driven to success and being the richest, these
girls are goal driven too, since they can't use their brain, they have another alternative.

Walks out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!