Society

My 14yrs old neighbor is pregnant..
She had morning sickness just like its done in Nigerian
movies and her mother was watching her...
Next thing,
She used that "turning garri stick'' and hit her on the
head..
She let out a loud cry...
Her mum screamed who got you pregnant?
I was interested in that part because I knew who the
possible suspect is but I just wanted to confirm..
So I sat down with my video recorder on, ready to capture
this "epic moment'
And yes, it was indeed him...
I laughed so hard! And then I entered my room...
She has been beating the girl, calling her names,
threatening fire and brimstone on the young man..
Lemme take you back a little..
This girl is a typical example of a young girl that has the
physique of a full grown woman..
She's still in JS 2, but because of her body and the
advances made by men, she grew too old for her age..
I noticed the sweet young girl that was always saying
"Uncle, good morning! Uncle, welcome" started screaming
"Aniekan, morning" or sometimes № greetings at all..
Next was rude comments, harsh replies and ignoring this
"Uncle"
Next was, she going to "Uncle"'s house with just her
towel..
(Shit got real)
It wasn't my business,
I called her one day and told her what my mum and cousin
used to tell me back in the days but she started being
disrespectful to me...
So I stopped!!!
I told her mum to keep an eye on her, her mum said I was
imagining things, evil things against her daughter and
warned I stayed clear.. And I did...
And ooooops, she's pregnant...
Epic!!!!
She has 2 options, abort or have the baby...
At one point in my life, I was at the edge of acting like that
girl..
I went to my cousin's to stay after my Junior WAEC
exams.. For the first time, I was free from my mum's cage
I met guys, bad guys..
If I wasn't pinned down, screamed at, told some things
(then I didn't take it serious but for sake of respecting my
favorite cousin, I stopped my involvement with them) who
knows what would have happened??
I succeeded not getting pregnant, while my mates did.. It
doesn't mean I was better than them, I was just lucky to be
guided..
I had people that guided me..
And I also guided myself..
I was young then, I watched too many Cinderella, Snow
White, Rapunzel stories.. They all had Prince Charming that
took them to a Castle and they lived happily ever after...
Those movies used little girls, I was young then so I
pictured me going to a castle..
If you have young siblings..
Guide them..
If you have a sibling that has curves and she's young,
protect her oooo..
Most men around are paedophiles..
They hunger for young girls..
Act like my brother and warn them
Act like my mum and preach to them to let her little
daughter be and when next they cross the line, get them
arrested..

LMAO!!!

Help Us Pls!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!