Relationships

I was 16years old when I first fell in love..
Yea then, it was love to me because I was Cinderella and
he was my Prince Charming...
I was more convinced he was my missing rib because my
mum acted like the typical Nigerian mum of protecting her
child from wolves..(But then I didn't see it that way) and I
didn't want to let go because lots of ppl were against OUR
love...
Stupid me then
As time passed, I was able to understand my "supposed"
prince charming saw me as one of his "Lab Rats"
I got older, and I fell in love AGAIN.. (So I thought )
I was 20 ...
It was perfect, he was my soul-mate..
Knowing my mum wouldn't have any of that, I didn't tell
her..
So I kept "mum"
But this soul-mate just wasn't my soulmate because along
the line, we fell out of love...
Sad love
I was 21, I met another someone who to me was the
bestest..
I had butterflies in my tummy just thinking about this
person..
I was happy...
I glowed..
For the first time, I had pictured a future with this person...
I've never pictured me in a wedding gown.. But I've always
pictured me in a suit defending my project (that's me)
Along the line, I found out this "future" wasn't my kinda
future..
Things changed..
Love turned to hate...
I understood one thing...
People change..
Feelings change...
I've also programmed my mind that when I get married, I
might love someone else..
I might fall in love with someone else..
The man I'm with might love someone else..
It happens...
People make and paint marriage like the couple will be in
love and live happily ever after... Which is not entirely true..
At one point in their lives, they will hate each other...
They will regret getting married, they might say hurtful
things to each other...
Reason why (reasonable)ppl cheat..
Because they fell out of love...
The same reason why the "lovey dovey musshy smoochy"
sweethearts that couldn't let go of each other TODAY
become cats and dogs TOMORROW...
Change!!!
Things change...
People change...
Feelings change...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!