DIARY OF A SCARLET WOMAN EPISODE 6 About an hour later, the boys returned with several yellow nylons filled with food, drinks and other edibles. They also got us pizza and ice cream from dominos/cold stone. We got out of the pool in excitement, hungry and ready to devour. They went upstairs, before they found us behind the house. The excitement on their faces showed they loved what they were seeing…3 gorgeous looking girls in bikinis, smoking hot and dripping water. I can only imagine the joy in their hearts. We all sat outside at the grass court to enjoy the food and drinks. They couldn’t take their eyes off us. Stanley winked at me several times as I smiled and blushed. Later in the evening, he took us to the cinemas to see a movie. I got to see the beautiful city of Lagos. The town looked lovely, nice edifices, flashy cars and a busy city. We experienced traffic jam several times before we got to Shoprite Lekki, where the cinema was situated. ...
18 Plus ( + ) . A group of 7 ladies came to our house last week. They stayed for 4 days and it was a nice experience. Being the only daughter without a sister, I kinda liked their company. We had girls talk. We talked about everything. I mostly did the laughing and the comedienne of the house. . . We got talking and we got to sex. One of the ladies said she doesn't like to talk about sex because she hates it and she was advised to borrow my earpiece for the duration of the sex talk. In our discussion, we were talking about our sex adventure. The one that said she hates sex said she can never allow her boyfriend go down on her, she even added #God_Forbid to it, 'that irritating thing, that smelling thing?'. ' Even me I can't even taste or put my tongue into it' she said with so much disgust. The other ladies jaws dropped. They tried telling her what she has been missing and how it is best to them. You know those kind talk? She refused, she said ...
The noise must have woken many people up, for it was just few minutes after midnight. I had just risen from my first round of sleep, and was still trying to gather my wits together and figure out what to do with the next three to four hours before I crawl into bed again. The voices were very loud and clear and I knew that they were coming from my compound. They belonged to The Jones. They all seemed to be shouting and wailing at the same time, father, mother and children. Initially, I thought it was an armed robbery attack as Mrs Jones was wont to come home late every night, Even though she ran a little video shop on the same street. But when I finally got the gist of it, I wondered if it would not have been better if it were an armed robbery attack. Besides, there was hardly much difference between an armed robbery invasion of one’s residence and what had taken place. Mr. Jones had brought home his lover! But why would anyone bring a girlfriend to the p...
Comments
Post a Comment