Society: couples

Rantings from a lady!

I've observed that some of the major
problems of today marriages is as a
result of in-laws coming to live with a
couple...
Worst are those set of in-laws that
moves in with a newly wedded
couple..
To avoid stories that touch and tickles
the bom-bom... When I get married, I
will NOT allow any relatives to live
with me...
I grew up with my cousins, about 5 of
them lived with us at once. Yes! My
mum is such a sweetheart, she
treated them well and she's well
spoken of...
That's why my cousins all want me to
come stay with them, they all love my
brothers and always beg we come to
their houses... LOVE and
understanding...
Sadly, I can't say the same for the
man I will marry.
Its well known that some sisters are
very annoying, its also known that
some mothers are unbearable..
My mum is a darling, I'm 100% sure
she won't frustrate another woman's
child.. But I can't say the same for
other mothers...
In-laws are used to this. Actually, the
women suffer this and because they
want to paint a picture of a good wife
and being loved by the husband's
family, they accept all sort of things..
Things like allowing a niece, nephew,
cousin, relation, kinsmen to live with
them...
A woman complained that she's living
with her husband's 4brothers in the
same house ( 1 room) .. To the extent
they hardly make love, she caught
him cheating and his perfect excuse
was, he doesn't sleep with his
wife..because they don't have
privacy...
The 1 room he abhors 4 grown men...
Ladies, don't start what you can't
finish..
Only a few in-laws are nice, the rest
are just demonic..
If in-laws wants to come to your
house, let it be on weekends or better
still, when they come, they leave that
day..
If they live with you, hmmmmmm!!!
There will be problems...
I don't understand how and why a
newly married couple would house an
outsider in their first year of
marriage?
Why do ppl do this??
Sending family members to a new
home??
Its not right!!!
Worst of all these, some husbands
will support the wrong doings of their
family members, thereby making the
wives lose respect among them...

Mtchew!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!