The good old days


I miss those days of sweet messages...
I miss those days or romantic messages..
I miss those days when I wake up to reading a message
that made me feel like Cinderella that lost her shoe in the
palace...
I miss those days when I slept with a smile on my face
because I got a message that brought me to tears...
Now! № one sends msgs anymore..
BBM, Whatsap, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc have
taken over...
Lovers now drop messages on bbm or whatsap even on
Facebook..
The messages that I wake up to are from MTN
5029,5030,5031,
I'm beginning to think I'm dating them...
What happened to that old love??
I don't like it now...
Then a page of message was enough to lighten up my
mood..
Now № one hides messages in draft or archives
Because its № longer useful..
№ one sends msgs anymore...
I want back the old days..
Those days...
# tears
# walksOutAndFlipsHair
Facebook.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!