If not for university, I'd never own a phone!


If not for admission into the University, my dad will never have
allowed me use a phone.
That's the extent to which I was over protected and always
locked indoors..
I'm sure if there was a way lecturers be invited to lecture me
at home, I would have been home schooled...
2010, I got my first phone, it was China Nokia Express Music,
the blue one. I was given by a concerned neighbor, I showed
it to everyone and I was more excited about having a phone
than going to the University...
I would walk on the street faking calls just to prove I was a
big girl(having a phone back then meant big girl to me)
I felt fly considering other friends didn't have one, others that
did made use of torchlight Nokia..
Anyways, I got to school, lo and behold, my phone was cheap
compared to theirs. Mine was China, worst was a day I was in
class, and the phone rang..
Worst day of my life..
You know how loud China phone is...
Anyways, 3months later, I was washing my clothes and my
China Phone was close by, water entered it and it stopped
working..
I was told to put it on the florescent light(that white light), as
the heat from it would drain the water out..
Which I did, and in 30mins, hoping to see a good phone, I saw
a worse phone, the heat had melted my phone...
I didn't know if I should cry, or form big girl.. Knowing it was
my first phone I cried.
In its melt state, I had to form it back to the way it used to be
though it had rough surface.
My bunk mate told me to get a milo container, buy candle, lit
it up and place my phone on the milo container. She said the
heat from the candle will drain water out..
Oh! I did as she said it turned out worst ahahaha,
the heat burnt the sim part.
I gave up, called a coursemate that assured me he would fix it
for me by taking the phone to a good phone technician.
I went to school, it was on a Tuesday, by 11am, he had a
bicycle and said we would go with his bicycle..
He sat on the saddle..
Look at this photo very well o..
You see the back tyre, that iron that's on it, I don't know
what its called, that's where I sat down..
I sat with so much confidence..
He rode, and everyone, I mean everyone was looking at us...
I wasn't bothered, I was happy, and some people were taking
snapshots of it.. but I still didn't care...
We got to the main road, I still sat on the iron and he rode for
about 30mins till we got to where my phone will be repaired...
Seeing the state of my phone, the guy charged us yeye
boy.
He told me to drop the phone and return the next day...
Which I did, and I still went there with a bicycle..
Long story short, the stupid guy spoilt my phone, chop my
money and ran away...
That's how my China Phone Died
This happened 2010...
Few mins ago, a friend just sent the picture of me sitting on
the iron of the bicycle...
I swear, I hate myself..
I looked stupid.
Now, I know I can't do it.. Can't even think of it.
But it gave me sweet memories and I'm still laughing at
the thought of it..
Moral lesson:
Always do things that will leave sweet memories instead of a
memory filled with regrets...
I'm just gonna enlarge the photo and place it in my room.
My children will see it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships : Public Ex

News: Cultists kill mate at girlfriend's birthday party

Bedmatics: Bedroom Tactics!